When Should You See A Saturday Dentist?
Dental emergencies do not go on weekend breaks, and it may be pretty challenging to find dental clinics open at that time. Saturday dentists in Roseville are available to attend to you on Saturdays. They provide oral examinations, dental cleanings, and emergency treatment, to mention a few.
Who Is A Saturday Dentist?
A Saturday dentist is available on weekends to attend to your dental needs. They provide services that you get in a regular weekday dental clinic. You can visit a Saturday clinic if you have dental emergencies or you don’t have the chance to visit a clinic during a weekday.
New Patient Special
Exam, Regular Cleaning and X-Rays for uninsured patients (in the absence of periodontal disease)
for Emergency Exam and Necessary X-Rays for Uninsured Patients
$500 Off Invisalign
For Uninsured Patients Only
(Original – $550; Special is $100 Off for Uninsured Patients with Take Home Trays)
Importance of Saturday Dentists
The importance of a Saturday dentist cannot be over-emphasized. Benefits of Saturday dentists include;
- Availability: you may have a tight work schedule that does not allow you to leave work during the week. Saturday dentists are available on weekends regardless of time. Also, for children who may not meet up with a dental appointment after school hours, Saturday dentists are a great option.
- Provision of emergency dental care: dental emergencies may occur at any time, and they include severe toothache, swollen jaw, bleeding gums, dental abscess, and broken tooth. When dental emergencies are not treated promptly, they can lead to infections and cause permanent damage. Saturday dentists are available to attend to dental emergencies and provide prompt treatment.
- Convenience: it is convenient to visit a dental office on Saturdays for comprehensive dental care. Also, the environment is friendly, and you get to consult with the dentist and discuss your treatment options.
What Services Do Saturday Dentists Offer?
Although some Saturday dentists only provide emergency dental services, most of them offer comprehensive services similar to what you get in a weekday clinic. Always confirm the services a Saturday dental clinic offers before visiting the clinic. Saturday dental services include;
- Dental Examinations and cleanings
- Teeth whitening
- Diagnosis and removal of cavities
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Fixing broken teeth
- Gum disease treatment
- Root canal procedure
- Tooth extraction
- Dental implants
- Orthodontic treatments such as braces and Invisalign
- Fluoride treatments
- Dental veneers
- Toothache relief
Who Should See A Saturday Dentist?
Regular dental examinations and cleanings are ideal for maintaining oral health. You should visit a Saturday dentist if you are unavailable on weekdays. Also, dental emergencies may occur suddenly or when playing contact sports. You should visit a Saturday dentist if you have;
- Bleeding gums
- Knocked-out teeth
- Severe toothache
- Trapped object in the teeth
- Cracked teeth
How to Find A Saturday Dentist
When you move to a new area, you may be unfamiliar with dentists that are open on Saturdays. You can find a Saturday dentist near you by asking for family and friends’ recommendations or using an online search to look for dentists near you. Regardless of the search engine, you get a list of Saturday dentists around your location.
How to Book an Appointment with A Saturday Dentist
There are several dentists in the 95661 area that are open on Saturdays. However, because of the nature of Saturday dental care, dental offices may be booked. It is best to call and schedule an appointment ahead before visiting the clinic. To find dentists available on Saturdays, check the listings of dental offices in your area and their open hours. Afterward, call to ask about their services and fix an appointment. When visiting the clinic, go with your insurance information to ensure that the cost of your dental care is covered.
You may require the services of a Saturday dentist due to a tight weekday schedule or an emergency. Saturday dentists provide dental services to cater to your oral health needs. If you have a severe toothache, swollen jaw, bleeding gums, or broken tooth on a Saturday, visit a Saturday dentist immediately for prompt treatment.